11. What aspect of panel paintings does the passage mainly discuss?
(A) Famous examples
(B) Different styles
12. According to the passage, what does the first step in making a panel painting ?
(A) Mixing the paint
(B) Preparing the panel
(C) Buying the gold leaf
(D) Making ink drawings
13. The word "it" in line 4 refers to .
14. The word "deliberate" in line 5 is closest in meaning to
15. Which of the following processes produced the translucent colors found on panel paintings? (A) Joining wooden planks to form large sheets
(B) Polishing the gesso
(C) Applying many layers of paint
(D) Covering the background with gold leaf
16. What characteristic of tempera paint is mentioned in the passage ?
(A) It dries quickly
(B) It is difficut to make
(C) It dissolves easily
(D) It has to be applied directly to wood
17. The word "demanded" in line 17 is closest in meaning to
18. The "collective enterprise" mentioned in line 18 includes all of the following EXCEPT
(A) supplying the gold leaf
(B) building the panels
(C) applying the paint
(D) selling the painting
19. The word "imitate" in line 22 is closest in meaning to
(D) believe in
20. The author mentions all of the following as problems with the survival of panel painting EXCEPT
21. The word "them" in line 27 refers to
(B) condition, restoration, preservation
(C) panel paintings
(D) museum collections如果觉得《2017年托福考试全真试题测试(3)》不错，可以推荐给好友哦。
Tag: 暂无联系方式托福考试题，托福机经,托福机经预测,托福机经口语，外语培训 外语学习 - 托福考试 - 托福考试题