5. M: Where shall we go for the coming holiday?
W: Why not go to Dalian by ship?
M: Good idea.
6. W: How is your grandpa?
M: He’s much better, thanks. He will leave hospital in two days.
7. M: Where is your mother now, Jenny?
W: She is teaching English in the classroom.
8. M: What are you doing, Alan? Do you want to go to the movies?
W: That sounds good. The TV show is boring.
9. M: Next Friday is my fifteenth birthday. I hope you can come to my birthday party.
W: Oh, really? I will come on time. When will it start?
M: At six p.m.
10. W: Do you know I have a new friend in Class Three?
M: Who’s she? The girl, Emma?
W: No, Another guess!
M: What does she look like?
W: She has long black hair.
M: I think I know her. She always wears a red dress and white shoes.
W: Yes, that’s her. Her name is Nancy.
M: Hello, Mary.
W: Hello, Jack.
M: What animals do you like?
W: I like elephants. They’re cute.
M: What other animals do you like?
W: I like dogs, too.
W: Because they’re friendly and clever.
Dear parents, teachers and classmates,
We are happy to invite you to a farewell party for our friends from Britain. We will hold the party in Sunshine Park on Saturday, 26th April, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. We will meet at the park gate.
We will have a picnic in the park. We would like everybody to bring their own food and drink. We will also play different ball games.
The map shows you how to get to Sunshine Park. We hope you can come. We look forward to seeing you at our party.
There are many kinds of ants in America. One kind is very strong. People are afraid of them, and animals are afraid of them, too.
These animals move in large groups. They eat all the animals on their way. They can kill and eat elephants, and they can eat wooden houses. Sometimes they even kill people. When the ants come near, people leave theirs homes. But people are sometimes glad after the ants go past because they can see no insects or snakes.
66. lucky 67. lost 68. ability 69. hit 70. riding
71. engineer’s 72. south 73. traffic 74. taught 75. badly
76. How 77. out/outside 78. showing 79. interested 80. eyes
81. talk 82. listener 83. yourself 84. friendly 85. more
86. past 87. felt 88. them 89. thought 90. anything
91. decided 92. hands 93. surprised 94. better 95. smiled
96. Yangzhou is famous for its nice food all over the world.
97. People prepared plenty of drinks for the runners.
98. On the way home, a strange thing happened to him.
99. Tom is too short to reach the mobile phone on the table.
100. If you learn more about animals, you will not be afraid of them any more.
四档文 5-8 分：写出一半左右有关内容要点 ，语言不太通顺，语法结构单调、错误较多，只有少数句子可读，影响理解。
Tag: 七年级英语 英语学习方法，小学英语学习方法,初中英语学习方法,学英语的方法,高中英语学习方法,李阳英语学习方法，学习方法 - 英语学习方法